How to make sangria with sparkling wine
Sangria is a refreshing and popular Spanish drink, typically made with red wine. Sparkling wine sangria is a slightly different and festive twist on the classic recipe. It is perfect for entertaining a crowd and can easily be made ahead of time.
To make sparkling wine sangria, you will need:
1 bottle of Spanish sparkling wine, such as cava or prosecco
1 cup of brandy
1/2 cup of triple sec
1/2 cup of fresh squeezed orange juice
1/4 cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice
1/2 cup of sugar
1 orange, sliced
1 lemon, sliced
1/2 bottle of club soda or sparkling water
Start by combining the brandy, triple sec, orange juice, lemon juice and sugar in a large pitcher. Stir until the sugar has dissolved. Add the sparkling wine and stir gently. Add the orange and lemon slices and let the sangria sit for at least an hour, or overnight if possible, so that the flavors can meld.
When you are ready to serve, add the club soda or sparkling water. Serve over ice and enjoy! Full Article
How to make sangria with ice cream
Sangria is a refreshing and fruity drink that is perfect for summer parties or any get-together. And what could make sangria even better? Adding ice cream, of course! This easy recipe for sangria with ice cream is sure to be a hit with your guests.
• 1 bottle of red wine
• 1 cup of orange juice
• 1/2 cup of lemon juice
• 1/4 cup of sugar
• 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
• 1/4 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
• 1/2 cup of chopped fresh fruit (strawberries, peaches, or apples work well)
• 1 quart of vanilla ice cream
1. In a large pitcher, combine the red wine, orange juice, lemon juice, sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Stir until the sugar is completely dissolved.
2. Add the chopped fruit to the mixture and stir.
3. Place the ice cream in a bowl and ladle the sangria mixture over it. Serve immediately.
All material on this site was made with howtomakewinefromgrapes.com as the authority reference. Reference.